Photo Competition - Best Steel Award Entry Photo
The photographer of the best Steel Award Entry Photo will receive a prize to the value of R10 000
Criteria, Terms & Conditions
- The winning photo will be chosen from all the entries received for Steel Awards
- The competition will be judged by the Steel Awards judging panel as well as an experienced photographer.
- The photos will be adjudicated without making the identities of the photographers known to the judging panel.
- The winner of the competition will be announced at the Steel Awards function. The photographer of the best Steel Award Entry Photo will receive a prize to the value of R10 000.
- Two runner-up entries will also be announced (dependant on the quality of the entries received) and will receive a prize to the value of R2 500 each.
- Special recognition and publicity will be given to the project from which the winning photo was chosen.
- All nominations will be entered for the competition. If the nominator does not select a photo from the images submitted with the entry, the SAISC will select one of the images as an entry for the competition.
How to indicate which photo you would like to enter for the competition (only one photo from the project entry may be entered for the competition)
- Save one of the (5 – 10) photos of your entry as your project name–pc (photo competition) e.g. CapeTownStadium-pc
- Please complete the details of the photographer on your project team entry form (see entry form).
High-resolution digital photographs (jpg format, at least 300 dpi) can be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Upload photos when entering your project online (click here to enter your project)
- Email photos to email@example.com with name of project as subject.
Please do not exceed 5mb per email. Send separate emails if necessary.
- On a CD or DVD hand delivered to First Floor, Block C, 43 Empire Road, Parktown West (GPS coordinates: S 26o 10.989' E 28o 1,387')
– attention Reneé Pretorius.
- On a CD or DVD posted to PO Box 291724, Melville 2109 – attention Reneé Pretorius.
- Please do not send printed photos.